Digital Accelerate Series – Equipping businesses for the changing economy (Tamworth)
May 30 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$49
The essential digital professional development program for 2019, this comprehensive workshop is gem-packed with insights, practical tips and techniques covering digital marketing, social media and e-commerce to help you effectively engage with your customers.
Presented by specialist digital business advisor Hugh McKellar, you will increase your confidence in the digital world and discover ways to accelerate your business in the digital age.
During the program you will learn:
• About today’s consumer and discover techniques to enhance your digital presence
• Some of the best digital platforms to connect with your customers and tips to build your e-commerce offer
• 10 top online marketing strategies that will help you boost your business visibility in 2019
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• An understanding of the impact the digital economy can have on your business
• Digital marketing and e-commerce tools and techniques you can apply every day in your business
• A feeling of confidence that you can master a digital marketing strategy for your business A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop will suit anyone in business including retail and service businesses.
Cost of program is $49 and includes a one-to-one follow up consultation to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop is offered by the Australian Small Business Advisory Service – a business support program subsidised by the Federal Government to assist small businesses to grow their capacity in the rapidly changing digital environment.