Are you considering accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) as a part of your business strategy, but you don’t know how it works? In this workshop you will gain an understanding of the NDIS, how it works and how best to position you and your business for success through the NDIS.
This workshop is suitable for businesses and NFPs looking to offer products or services to the NDIS market.
Participants will learn:
• About the NDIS, how it works and who the key stakeholders are
• What is involved in the NDIS registration process?
• How to build a sustainable business
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• Knowledge and confidence about the NDIS
• An understanding of the NDIS Commission and registration process
• Knowledge of the key elements of a successful business Learning Objectives:
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
Workshop is FREE. Registrations are essential.