How to Grow your Business with the NDIS – Kiama
April 4 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
There are a wide variety of industries providing services into the NDIS. This workshop is for business owners who want to understand how to grow and benefit from the NDIS and is suitable for Personal Trainers, Allied Health, Community Nurses, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Accountants, Transport services, Art and Music, Independent Living, Career and Job Services, Counselling and Psychology, Yoga, Educational Resources, Technology, Employment support and skills training, Builders and more.
Participants will learn:
- About the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- How the NDIS works and what systems are involved for business owners
- How to adapt your services to meet the needs of those with NDIS funding
- How to obtain referrals through key stakeholders
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
- An understanding of how your business can benefit from the NDIS
- How to position your business to grow through the NDIS
- Steps for success through the NDIS
Registrations are essential.