NDIS – Marketing to Connect with Customers – Queanbeyan
April 15 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
A workshop for businesses wanting to offer their products or services to the NDIS marketplace, you will explore the basics of marketing, research and review your own product-to-market fit and discover ways to find and connect with your new NDIS customers.
Participants will learn:
- How to research your disability target market
- The basics of marketing principles
- The value of a good Customer Experience
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
- A draft of your marketing plan using the Business Development Canvas
- A list of the key NDIS stakeholders
- A clearly articulated Value Proposition for your business or NFP
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
Workshop is FREE. Registrations are essential.