NDIS Registration 101 – Moruya
March 26 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Save time and take away the stress and frustration of not knowing how to become a registered NDIS Provider, or how to renew your existing registration. This workshop takes you through all the steps you need to take to become a registered provider. It’s practical and straightforward, keeping it as simple as possible so you can get on with delivering your services.
Participants will learn:
- The role of the NDIS Commission
- The steps in the registration or renewal process
- How to meet the compliance requirements
- The role of the Auditor and how to prepare and be ready to engage one
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
- How to become a registered NDIS Provider or renew NDIS Registration
- How to meet compliance requirements
- An understanding of who is involved and what the steps are to register
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
Workshop is FREE. Registrations are essential.