- This event has passed.
Influencer Marketing for Small Business
14/12/2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
Influencer Marketing is one of the strongest trending marketing tools in the digital economy today. Kick-start your sales and brand awareness with Influencer Marketing.
Learn how to engage the right Influencer for your brand that won’t break your budget. Obtain tips on how a small business can approach and keep an Influencer, strategies for a knock-out campaign, the regulations involved and how to measure your return on investment (ROI).
Oh and, by the way, did I mention that the ROI is upwards of $5 for every dollar spent! Book Now – This is one webinar that you’re not going to want to miss.
• Create a winning Influencer Marketing Strategy.
• Identify and engage with the right Influencer for your brand.
• Utilise the best Digital Marketing channels for your campaign.
• Build a lasting Influencer relationship.
• Understand the Australian regulations.
• Obtain measured outcomes and reporting from your Influencer for optimal ROI.
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A simple Checklist with Tips for a Successful Influencer Marketing Campaign.
• Resources to maximise successful engagement with an Influencer.
• The confidence to create your own Influencer Marketing Campaign for your Small Business.
About the Presenter – Liza Lyttle
Inspired by the success of her parents’ Engineering start-up, Liza has helped a diverse range of small-large (ASX listed) businesses through the implementation of her conventional and Digital Marketing/Communications strategies.
With over 25 years experience, Liza has held leadership positions within health giant, Blackmores Ltd and global communications firm, Burson-Marsteller (now Burson, Cohn & Wolfe). She has been a Director on a Northern Rivers Business Chamber, an accredited Business Trainer/Coach and an award-winning Business Project Manager.
Liza has qualifications in Business Management, Marketing and PR, with a keen interest in health and society, she also has a Master’s Degree in Primary Health Care. If you are in the Far North Coast of NSW from Tweed to the Richmond Valley, she’d love to hear from you.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS https://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf